China’s most fundamental industry, metal casting, continues to play a critical role in the success of China’s manufacturing through the production of high quality castings and support of key industry sectors.
As an important segment of the larger metal casting industry, the die casting industry produces over one-third of all metal castings. Today, there are hundreds of die casters manufacturing thousands and thousands of castings: from automobile engine and transmission parts to intricate components for computers and medical devices.
- The export volume of auto parts in the first season 2012 is over 12 billion U.S. dollar.
- The output of magnesium is 660,000 ton in 2011, No.1 in the world
- The output of aluminum is 19.1 million in 2011, No.1 in the world
- 70% of Chinese family owning an automobile, and the need is growing rapidly
No.1 Die Casting Trade Show in China
Sponsored by Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society, organized by Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society (FICMES) and co-organized by NürnbergMesse China, 2013 Asia-Pacific Die-casting Industry Exhibition (CHINA DIECASTING 2013) will be held during 16th -18th September, 2013, at Guangdong Modern International Exhibition Center.
With the development of more than a decade, CHINA DIECASTING 2013 has become the most influential exhibition in China’s die casting industry. It is an exclusive event to the die casting industry and its suppliers. This exhibition will bring you the unprecedented business opportunities and offer you the professional communication platform.
It has been more than 10 years since Asia-Pacific Die casting Industry Exhibition was firstly held in 1997. This highly professional and international exhibition is regarded as an unprecedented event, and will definitely be more successful in the future.
- All kinds of high quality die castings
- Die casting machine and other related equipment
- Die casting mould
- Die casting alloys
- Melting and holding devices
- Die casting materials, including the coatings, solvents, and inoculants
- Die casting environmental protection technology and equipment
- Die casting post-treatment equipment for cleaning, painting, heat treatment, plating and passivation, etc.
- The CAD / CAE / CAM and other computer application technology and software
- New materials, equipment and technology of die casting industry
CHINA DIECASTING 2013 Development Forum
Supported by international partners, both the quality and quantity of technical articles on CHINA DIECASTING 2013 Development Forum will reach the highest level that never has reached before. In the meantime, the amount of expert and representative attending the forum will reach the most. During the whole forum, we will collect the article extensively in Asia and Europe. The paper will be included in “CHINA DIECASTING 2013 Development Forum” and published on all the authentic magazines once confirmed and examination.
The Themes are:
- Research and application of diecasting device and technology
- Development and application of diecasting alloy
- Design and manufacturing of diecasting mould
- Research & development and application of diecasting mould
- Diecasting productive process and quality control
- Diecasting minitoring equipment and technology
- Technology of alloy melting, research & development and application of device
- Development and application of diecasting coating
- Diecasting surface treatment technology and device
- Computer numerical simulation technology
- Diecasting technology of environmental protection and safety production technology
- Business management and marketing
Review of the previous show
The 8th China International Die-casting Congress held in June 2012, announced 25 reports, attracted more than 150 exhibitors, over 120 representatives from China, German, Switzerland, Italy, America, Canada, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and over 6700 professional visitors. The exhibition displayed the latest and the most representative die-casting device, products, technology and research findings. The exhibition area reached 11,000 m², turning out to be the biggest exhibition in the history.
Perfect Stage in China benefit from strong combination
Since 2012, Foundry Institute of China Mechanical Engineering Society and NürnbergMesse China Co., Ltd. start to cooperate in a strong combination.
As one of the ten biggest exhibition companies in Europe, NürnbergMesse GmbH holds the world biggest and the most professional die-casting exhibition EUROGUSS in Nürnberg, Germany every two years, which plays a very positive role in promoting CHINA DIECASTING 2013.
The combination of professionals will result in a perfect display of the leading companies and technologies coming from the whole world. It will be one of the best platforms for industry players to exchange ideas, network and develop business in Asia’s market.
CHINA DIECASTING 2013 – Facts and Figures
→ Over 9,000 trade visitors
→ 220 Exhibitors
→ 14,000 m² exhibition area
Exhibition Venue: Guangdong Modern International Exhibition Center Houjie, Dongguan Exhibition date: 16.-18. 9. 2013
Organizer: Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
Co-Organizers: Foundry Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society, NürnbergMesse China Co., Ltd.
Supporting Organizations: Japan Keikinzoku Tsushin Al Co., Ltd., Metal Net Korea, Hong Kong Diecasting & Foundry Association Exhibition Center
Contact for more information or participation:
NürnbergMesse China Co. Ltd.
Rm.3508-3510 Kerry Everbright City (Tower 1) No. 218
West Tianmu Rd. 200070
Mr. Nate He
Tel : 021-52284010-870
Germany / Europe:
Nürnberg Messe GmbH Messezentrum
Ms. Kathrin Kinne
Benefits for exhibitors
Benefit from the power of face to face meeting
- Bring your brand alive
- A maximum of publicity offers
- Reach out to thousands of trade contacts
- Establish your company as a key market player
- Generate a large number of onsite orders
Ensure you get maximum ROI from CHINA DIECASTING 2013
- Booth stand
- Press release
- Professional technical conference
- Onsite communication
Organizers promotion network
- Press Conferences
Press conferences to be arranged before the show to capture highlights of the exhibitors such as new policy, new concept or new products.
- New Social Media
Network marketing through the new social media, we interact with the exhibitors activity to get an expected effect on communication.
- Match-making program
Pre-appointment system opens to the exhibitors & buyers prior to the fair opening. Arranged meeting schedule generates high efficiency.
- Hosted buyer program
High-level decision makers from the key buyers are invited with VIP treatment.
- Call center
Call center team invites and reminds the target visitors to ensure their presence.
- Advertisement & editorial, E-newsletter
Cooperate with 80 media from home and abroad, to feature CHINA DIECASTING and its exhibitors by advertisement or editorial all along with the show. Additionally, E-newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis, with the exhibitors’ latest news address to about 20,000 trade members.
Who also will be with us:
- Bühler (Wuxi) Commercial Co.,Ltd. Schweiz
- Italpresse Industrie (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. Italien
- FRECH (Shanghai) Die Casting Machine Co., Ltd. Deutschland
- J&S Chemical USA
- Elite Machinery Holdings Ltd.
- JS AUTOMACHINE CO. LTD
- Foshan Beston Technology Co. Ltd